Wednesday 20 February 2019

Remember This

Hi everyone, I am here today with a LO I have made for this month's Dusty Attic mood board challenge. Take a look at the mood board its just divine.





For this LO I have used a picture of my dad, taken a fair few years back. My dad was a farmer and an old bushman from way back. He just absolutely loves the bush and spent many years falling trees and cutting wood. Unfortunately ill health and age prevents him from going there and doing what he loves these days. So when I saw the mood board I immediately thought of this photo of him.



For this LO I have used Maja design paper. I did some stenciling and stamping that I embossed with different embossing powders, I then went over this using sprays from Lindy's stamp gang. The dusty Attic chippies were either inked or embossed then dressed with Finnabair waxes and paints. 49 and market flowers were used along with a stick and some bark that I had found. I finished off with a string bow, splatters of gesso and tucked in some moss. Here are a few close ups.










Dusty Attic products used:

Drift Wood #2




Wood Slices



Branches - 6pk

Word Strips




Until next time, happy scrapping.
Hugs Leanne x


3 comments:

  1. Hi. I came across your blog via DA and I must just say I am a new follower as I really love your beautiful creating style.. This layout for the challenge is so beautiful. I love the photo and all the embellishments around it.. a really special page.. a lovely tribute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an endearing photo and story!!! Thank you for using a Dusty Attic challenge to be inspired to create this awesome page...Truly Beautiful...

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a beautiful story and a touching way to pay tribute to your daddy. IT's like he is a part of your LO among all the embellishments.
    thank you for playing with us :)

    ReplyDelete

 "Life is Beautiful" by Leanne Smith Hi everyone, here is a layout I have created using the wonderful iCraft papers. I have used a...