Thursday 15 March 2018

All Smiles

Hello, I am here with you today to present to you my LO for this months mood board for Dusty Attic. Oh my gosh, the colour palette for this months mood board is just divine, so very pretty. The softness of the colours and all the beautiful flowers had me thinking of my daughter a few years back dressed in her fairy dress for her 5th birthday party which was held at a fairy shop. She is now nearly 15 and not very much a pink girl at all. The softness of the different tones of pinks in her dress along with the lemon and greens, had me thinking I wanted to create a LO depicting a fairy garden. Here is the gorgeous mood board for you.


 Here is my take on this beautiful mood board.




I started my LO by choosing a beautiful paper called looking through the vines. I then chose to use the DA chippie corner flourish to decorate two corners of my paper. These were first painted with DA acrylic paint in forest. I then embossed them with a lighter green embossing powder, then randomly rubbed with the forest acrylic paint and prima wax lucky emerald. This gave the vines a textured look. The flowers on the vine were treated the same way being painted first with dusty pink, then embossed with raspberry lemonade embossing powder, then lighty rubbed with dusty pink acrylic paint. The Elegant swirls were simply dressed with liquid pearls Blush. My title "All Smiles" was gessoed then wiped over with nuvo mousse Lemon sorbet, then sprinkled with sparkling dust (my take on fairy dust). What fairy garden isnt complete without the addition of fairy dust right............

A few close ups for you
 




 
 






 
 Dusty Attic products used:

DA Chippies:
Elegant Swirls #13
Corner Flourish #3
Mini Captions #9

DA Sparkling Dust

DA Acrylic Paints  
Forest
  Dusty Pink


Until next time, happy scrapping.
Hugs Leanne x






















































2 comments:

  1. Oh Leanne this is just precious. I love your use of the dusty chipboards and how you have used them ! Beautiful work ! Thank you for playing along with this months moodboard at The Dusty Attic. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhh wow! Very beautiful! Thank you for playing with us at dusty attic challenge xx

    ReplyDelete

 "Life is Beautiful" by Leanne Smith Hi everyone, here is a layout I have created using the wonderful iCraft papers. I have used a...