Tuesday 10 April 2018

Cherish Forever


Hello, I am here once again to share with you a LO I have created for this months mood board challenge for Maja Design. Here where I live it is Autum and the days are starting to get colder and shorter. The beautiful mood board with all of its bright colours and flowers, lifted my spirits and had me dreaming of the day when Spring would be here again. Here is the gorgeous mood board for this month.  Head on over to Maja design blog and have a look at all the wonderful creations by their Design Team. http://majadesign.nu/blog/



For my LO I have chosen to use another photo that was taken at my eldest son's wedding. The photo is of my parents and myself. I absolutely adore this picture of us. I actually have it enlarged and framed on my lounge room wall. It certainly is one that I will cherish forever. The photo was taken on a glorious spring day, in the beautiful surrounds of nature at the river where I live. The colours my parents were wearing to me captured the mood board although the colour of my mothers top is a pretty lilac and black colour, but it doesn't seem to show up here in the pictures of my LO. Here is my take on it.




I decided to use papers from two different collections for this LO. They are Coffee in the Arbour collection papers and Enjoying Outdoors collection. Maja design papers are just so beautiful to work with. I did some stamping using a Gabrielle Pollacco stamp, added some prills in I cannot tell a lilac to my flower chipboard piece and the other chipboard pieces were coloured using inks in dusty concord and bundled sage. I also used shimmerz creameez purple rain to colour the little flowers on the chipboard. The flowers I used were from different collections that I had in my stash. I love doing these challenges as it gives me reason to raid my stash and use up stuff that I have been hoarding for years. Here are a few close ups.












Until next time, happy scrapping.
Hugs Leanne x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 "Life is Beautiful" by Leanne Smith Hi everyone, here is a layout I have created using the wonderful iCraft papers. I have used a...