Monday 23 April 2018

Smile

Hi everyone, I am here to present to you my Lo for this months Dusty Attic mood board challenge. I was inspired by the beautiful blues and yellows of the mood board, the flowers and feeling of summer. Here is the mood board for April.


I have titled my LO" Smile" as a very close family friend who is like a second daughter to me, my daughter and myself visited a lavender farm last summer. We had lots of fun, laughed and smiled all day. This photo came to mind as soon as I saw the mood board.

Here is my LO



For the dusty attic chippies I have used clear gesso on some, then applied crackle accents, shimmerz inklingz chocolate & diamonds and texturez artie choked. For others I have used gesso then applied inks in various colours and used prills in baby its cold outside. I have used 49 and market papers, flowers and dandelion laser cut outs. I have made splatters with acrylic paint denim. To finish it off I coloured some cheese cloth in shimmerz vibez palm reader and bamboo leaf spritz. I truly enjoyed making this Lo.

Here are some close ups.








Dusty Attic products used:

DA chippies:
Flower buds
Word pack #16
Decorative scroll #1

DA acrylic paint:
Denim


Until next time, happy scrapping.
Hugs Leanne x

2 comments:

  1. So fabulous!!! Thank you for playing with us at dusty attic challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoaaaaa those close-ups are just stunning and so is your layout!! Love love love this Leanne xo

    ReplyDelete

 "Life is Beautiful" by Leanne Smith Hi everyone, here is a layout I have created using the wonderful iCraft papers. I have used a...