Sunday 25 July 2021

 "Life is Beautiful" by Leanne Smith


Hi everyone, here is a layout I have created using the wonderful iCraft papers. I have used a photograph taken of myself a few years back at my eldest son's wedding. 

To create my LO I used several pages from the paper collection pack titled, In the Name of Love, and paper from Serene shades paper collection pack. I layered my paper ripping the edges to give a worn effect. I then adhered some lace beading from my stash as the necklace I was wearing was beaded. I also used several different papers from In the name of Love papers to back my photo.

I fussy cut some flowers from the left over papers that I had torn my strips from and adhered these around the flowers that I had used from my stash. The wooden embellishments that I used in my flower cluster were firstly painted using iCraft heavy white gesso, then embossed with embossing powder glitter noir.

 I applied Artists 3D texture shaping gel with a spatula unevenly on the wooden scroll. I wanted to try and create the colours of my dress. So to achieve this I simply mixed together iCraft  chalk paint in Radical Raspberry and Rose Debut. I applied this with my finger in places on the scroll, using the same technique, I then added  iCraft paint Lights out.  This colour is amazing. I loved how the colours turned out together and matched really well with the colours of the dress I was wearing. I wanted to keep my LO simple, so to finish off I did some stamping using a script stamp with archival ink watering can then added a title from the paper pack Bloom de Fleur.




Hope you enjoy my LO.

Until next time, happy scrapping.

Hugs Leanne x



All the products used are listed below.

wooden embellishment 1562


Wooden embellishment i427


Radical Raspberry


Lights Out




Rose Debut


Heavy Gesso White


3D Texture Shaping Gel


Bloom de Fleur


No comments:

Post a Comment

 "Life is Beautiful" by Leanne Smith Hi everyone, here is a layout I have created using the wonderful iCraft papers. I have used a...