Sunday 22 July 2018

Dare Devil

Hi everyone my LO today is for this months mood board challenge for The Dusty Attic. I was so inspired by this mood board I couldn't decide which one  to do so I have actually made two LOs for this months challenge.

 

For this project I have totally gone for an all out grungy boy LO. The photo I have used is of my second eldest son playing on is motor bike when he was younger.




 I have used 49 and markets captured  adventure papers, electric pieces  and faded memories and rooster row BS in the cottage life 6x6 collection. Prima graphite texture paste was added using a Dusty Attic checkerplate stencil. I then added more texture by  using another Dusty Attic stencil called crosshatch, this time I used  nuvo mousse black ash. I also did some stamping using Gabi's texture set. Most of the Dusty Attic chippies were treated with prima rust pastes in original, camouflage and military sets. Some were firstly painted with prima sparks raven black then randomly rubbed with prima waxes in bronze age, brushed iron and fire ruby. The metal cogs were simply treated with prima waxes in fire ruby and inka gold steelblue. This same blue was used on my title after firstly painting it using the raven black.






A list of Dusty Attic products used:
Bike chains
 
Clockworks small

Clog cluster



Crosshatch stencil
Industrial border #1


Industrial chains


Word pack #6


Checkerplate stencil


Skeleton clock small
 Cog border #1

&
Spark plugs


Until next time, happy scrapping.
Hugs Leanne x


2 comments:

  1. Such an awesome take on our challenge for this month!!! Love all the different textures and techniques! Thank you so much for joining us here at the Dusty Attic...

    ReplyDelete

 "Life is Beautiful" by Leanne Smith Hi everyone, here is a layout I have created using the wonderful iCraft papers. I have used a...